The Book of Morman
There’s simply no wondering why either, the production is the absolute height of hilarity, and somehow remains heartwarming all at the same time.
In case you need any reminder, The Book of Mormon follows two young missionaries (Elder Price and Elder Cunningham) who are sent to Ugandan to try to convert locals to Mormon religion. Faced with the reality of famine, illness, violence and poverty, the unlikely duo quickly realise their mission isn’t quite what they’d had in mind.
Saturday 19th May 2018
Depart from Fox St Collins Wagga Wagga and travel to Sydney
- Morning tea & Picnic Lunch (provided) En-route
- Arrive at the Quality Hotel Cambridge, 212 Riley St Surrey Hills Ph: 02 92121111
- Transfers to the Performance at the Lyric Theatre
- Dinner (own cost)
- The performance of ‘The Book of Mormons’.
- Return to our accommodation
Sunday 20th May 2018
Breakfast at our accommodation
Depart the Motel
- Visit the Markets
Arrive at Fox Street Wagga Wagga
Single Supplement $90 extra
Cost includes Coach, Morning Tea & Picnic Lunch, Breakfast,
Accommodation and ticket to the show.
Deposit: $150 due within 7 days of booking to guarantee seat
Balance due 9th April 2018